15th July 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under The GSB Scholarship being a 9th CBSE student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for The GSB Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in 9th standard from CBSE Board then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

16th July 2018, 03:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under The GSB Scholarship being a 9th CBSE student?

You will get Rs. 1000 per annum under GSB Scholarship. Each eligible school student receives Rs.1,000 per annum under this Scholarship.
18th July 2018, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under The GSB Scholarship being a 9th CBSE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for The GSB Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in 9th standard from CBSE Board then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Usually, school students will receive Rs 1,000 per annum under The GSB Scholarship. The GSB scholarship has the aim to provide financial assistance to the deserving students belong to the Gaud Saraswat Brahman Community. Students have to collect the application from the League’s Office and filled in application form along with supporting documents must reach the Leagues Office by post / by hand delivery. You can find the details in the GSB Scholarship website link given Click Here
18th July 2018, 03:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

The amount of the GSB scholarship is not fixed. The amount of the GSB scholarship is decided by the Managing Committee as per the availability of funds for every section of students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?