31st March 2015, 02:54 PM
ram.mohan1717

List of Scholarship exams available for 9th student?

Sir,
I am a 9th class student.
I want to appear in all type of scholarship test.
Please help me to know about all the scholarship tests
which I am eligible for appearing.
With Regards-

4th May 2015, 06:10 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Scholarship exams available for 9th student?

There are various scholarship schemes for students to help them in their education and also help them during their graduation.

One of them is the NST(national Scholarship Test). it is conducted by TIME institute and for classes 6th to 12th.

It will be a 1 hour test, with question on subjects like Physics, chemistry and Maths. the test will be an objective test with negative marking. The thorough knowledge and understanding of the concepts will be the key areas in which a student will be tested.

The test will help a student to realize that where does he stand on All India Level.

So, you can prepare for this test. Since it is an ALL INDIA LEVEL test, so even you are not able to qualify in the 1st attempt then never get demoralized, just remember continuous hard work always repays one day.
6th September 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Scholarship exams available for 9th student?

West Bengal board scolership exam. For class nine girls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?