12th August 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Chance to get an education loan for the preparation of NEET at Aakash Institute?

I went to Central Bank and Corporate Bank for an education loan to study at Aakash Institute but they reject the application form. Please tell me is there any chance to get education loan for the preparation of NEET at Aakash Institute?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for NEET preparation in Aakash Institute?
  2. Does Allen Institute offer an Education Loan for NEET preparation? How to get an Education Loan against 12th marksheet?
  3. Details of scholarship test for doing NEET preparation in Aakash Institute? -- [New]
  4. Chances to get education loan for the preparation of NEET? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?
  5. Scholarships available to do preparation for NEET in Aakash Institute?
  6. Should I drop a year to prepare for NEET? Rajat Academy or Aakash Institute, which is better to prepare for NEET?
  7. Which is the best branch of Aakash Institute in Kolkata for preparation of NEET exam?
  8. Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?
  9. Fee structure for NEET preparation in Aakash Institute, Bhopal? Contact details of Aakash Institute in Bhopal?
  10. Best coaching centre in Chennai for NEET 2017
  11. Which is better for NEET preparation between Sri Chaitanya Institute and Aakash Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any hostel facility available in Aakash Institute, South Kolkata for girls?
  13. Can i get loan for getting admission in Aakash institute?
  14. Chance to get seat in Medical colleges if got 417 marks in NEET? Banks providing education loan for it?
  15. Which is the best Branch of Aakash Institute for Medical Preparation?
  16. Which institute is best between Allen and Aakash for the preparation of NEET exam? Which institute provides scholarship? What is the procedure to get scholarship?
  17. How to get admission in Akash Institute after clearing ICSE exams?
  18. How is Aakash Institute for medical & JEE preparation?
20th August 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance to get an education loan for the preparation of NEET at Aakash Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I went to Central Bank and Corporate Bank for an education loan to study at Aakash Institute but they reject the application form. Please tell me is there any chance to get education loan for the preparation of NEET at Aakash Institute?

Some banks like Corporation Bank offers loan for Coaching/Tuition fee for preparation for the entrance examinations of Professional Courses like NEET, CAT, CET, JEE, GATE, CA, CS, ICWA etc. Corporation bank offer a loan in the name of Corp Tutor Fee for preparation of entrance examination for professional courses. Therefore, students can contact any Corporation bank branch for more details. The minimum Loan amount is Rs 20,000 and maximum is Rs 2,00,000. Loan to be availed by the parents of the student. Student not required to join as applicant or Co-applicant. The Corporation Bank website link is Click Here
20th August 2017, 11:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance to get an education loan for the preparation of NEET at Aakash Institute?

Banks don't provide education loan for coaching classes and you won't get it from any financial institutions like bank. All you can get is scholarship from Aakash institute, if you have merit.

Education loans are provided only for professional courses, which will help you to get a job later on, do that you can pay it back with interest. In coaching classes, there is no such guarantee of income after completion.
18th July 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my 12 class with 90% score and got 268 marks in neet this year. But I want to go for re-coaching for neet 2019 in Mangalore expert college. Sir tell me whether I can get loan to pay my coaching fee of rupees 100000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?