20th March 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?

Hello Friends,
I want to know that what amount I get in stipend
if I get admission in PhD course in the field of
Microbiology in Delhi University?
Please reply as soon as possible.

26th March 2015, 04:10 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?

The Amount of the stipend will depend on Delhi University and the policy that Delhi University have for the PhD Scholars.
You will have to get yourself NET qualified if you want to get the Scholarship that is provided by the Central Government to all the PhD Scholars.
The Scholarship for the NET qualified students is Rs 24000.
For all the Students who are not qualified and are also pursuing the PhD then the Stipend amount is dependent on the amount that is fixed by the University.
So the best thing that you can do is to get yourself NET qualified and once you have done that then you will eligible for a very hefty Scholarship.
So just prepare yourself and you will be eligible once you have cleared that Examination.

17th July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?

Which scholarship a person may get after qualifying net

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?