24th March 2011, 10:02 PM
aruni bulo

How to apply online for NEIGRIHMS Entrance exam? How may I get full details for the same?

sir, i want to know how to apply online registration for neigrihms entrance exam and also in offline were do we get this form in Arunachal pradesh

Related Questions:
3rd April 2012, 06:57 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply online for NEIGRIHMS Entrance exam? How may I get full details for the same?

Hi friend,

NEIGRIHMS EXAM:

Dates(estimated):

Sale:-

second sunday of MAY to second sunday of APRIL

Receipt:-

One week after last date of Sale

Exam :- Last Sunday of July

Forms Collection:

*By Hand: Prospectus-cum-application form can be obtained personally from NEIGRIHMS Counter by the payment of Rs.600/- in DD/banker form .
*By Post: Enclosed DD of 650/- should be sent to Examination Cell, NEIGRIHMS, Director's Block, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018

once you search this website
Relevent Website: www.neigrihms.nic.in/

ALL THE BEST
9th April 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply online for NEIGRIHMS Entrance exam? How may I get full details for the same?

sir, i want to know how to apply online registration for neigrihms entrance exam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-online-neigrihms-entrance-exam-how-may-i-get-full-details-same-105648.html#ixzz1rYl2WkMO
14th April 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

can we download the application or in which webside we shud go throuh in order to fill up the form for medical entrance throuh online
17th May 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the 2012 NEIGRIHMS entrance examination, but I don't understand how can I get my exam Admit card for the exam. PLease help me in this regard. JIRMIN
5th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir according to da prospectus d admit card will b issused by Date 18 of june onwards. But my sis hs got her Admit card from the NEIGHRIMS center . Is that posible to get the Admit card before the said DAte?
1st July 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I Neelam Sharma of Sikkim has not yet recieved my admit card for neighrms mbbs 2012. Kindly provide the acknowledgement of my request at the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?