24th October 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How a poor person can get admission in MBBS course?

If a poor person having intrust in mbbs doctor and he have not money to admission in medical college what can he did? Tell me that how a poor person get admission in mbbs course?

Related Questions:
  1. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  3. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  4. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  5. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  6. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  7. Is EEE a valuable course? What are the placement opportunities?
  8. MBBS holder can get a Lecturer job? Seeking 25 years of repayment of loan after job is possible?
  9. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  10. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  11. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  14. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  15. How can I become a doctor after passing HSc, CET and NEET?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  17. Which are the exam centres for AIIMS entrance exam?
  18. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
12th June 2016, 02:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a poor person can get admission in MBBS course?

There are many options if you are not financially stable and want to pursue MBBS course.

1/ You can score well in the entrance exams based on which you can get scholarship. You can also perform well during the course to get scholarship from the concerned institute in which you are pursuing the course.

2/ You can avail education loan which will take care of the entire study expense provided it is below 10 lakhs for study in India.

3/ You can also do part time jobs (many such jobs are available online) to aid your expenditure in the MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?