7th August 2018, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the important dates of Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship of this year as I don’t know about this and I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the scholarship important dates. Thank you!

4th September 2018, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to know about the important dates of Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship of this year as I don’t know about this and I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the scholarship important dates. Thank you!

The last date of Receipt of Application form is 31st December, 2018 for getting the Government of Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Scholarships Schemes – Scholarships for Diploma courses. Short listed students can get Rs 200 per month as scholarship under the Government of Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Scholarships Schemes – Scholarships for Diploma courses. Those students who are studying in Diploma level courses in Engineering / Technology including Agriculture are eligible to apply for the scholarships. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?