7th August 2018, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018
  2. How much amount I will get under Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for ECE Diploma student?
  4. Can I apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship with a backlog in Diploma Engineering course?
  5. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesnÂ’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  6. Procedure to apply for Siemens Scholarship Program 2018?
  7. Procedure to apply for Government of Maharashtra AMS Scholarship 2018?
  8. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Procedure to apply for The Brazilian Government Scholarship 2018?
  10. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  11. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have done diploma(Civil engineering) under VIEP programme
  13. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  14. Procedure to apply in Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?
  15. Procedure to apply for The GSB Scholarship 2018?
  16. When the notification of Government of Maharashtra AMS Scholarship 2018 will be released? -- [New]
  17. Madhya Pradesh government scholarship schemes for SC students? Eligibility and procedure to apply?
  18. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
4th September 2018, 06:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

Students can apply online via - http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/NewHomePage.do , for the Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018. They have to apply with the following documents: Passport size photo, AADHAR Card, Previous Year Result Card(s) from matric onwards, Himachal Bonafide Certificate, Income Certificate of Parent / Guardian (issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar), Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account and Caste Certificate (For all girls Income Certificate is not mandatory). They have to apply before 31st December for the Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship. They can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th September 2018, 02:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018?

If you want to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship, you should follow the apply procedure as mentioned below.

Visit the scholarship official portal I.e. http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/NewHomePage.do

Click on 'Student Login' on the home page.

After filling the required details, ID and Password will be generated.

By entering with logging credentials, application form will open.

Fill up the application form with required details.

Upload photographs.

Take a print out of the application form and submit it to school/institute with necessary documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?