13th September 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT?

Hello All,
I am preparing for JEE Main & Advances. I want to study B.Tech in IIT campus. And I am preparing well for my entrance exam. I just want to get an Education Loan from State Bank of India for doing B.Tech. I have a Savings Account in SBI. So, I would like to know the interest rates charges against Education Loan for my study?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT? -- [New]
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  6. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  9. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  11. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  12. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  14. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  15. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  16. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. HDFC and Axis Banks Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MBA in India?
30th November 2015, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT?

The rate of interest for education loan is fixed by the Reserve Bank of India. Hence it is same for all the banks under government of India. However, State Bank of India offers one percent lesser interest rate as compared to other banks. The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time. The rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 12-13.5 percent per annum and the interest is computed as simple interest for the entire study period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?