26th July 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates in Syndicate Bank Education Loan to study BTech?

Hello, I am preparing for Engineering entrance exams for studying BTech course. I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Syndicate Bank for applying an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates against an Education Loan from Syndicate Bank to study MBBS?
  2. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  3. Interest rates in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  4. Interest rates in Punjab National Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Interest rates in OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BDes?
  8. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?
  9. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  10. Interest rates against an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank to study BTech?
  11. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BTech program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  12. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in SBI?
  13. Interest rates against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech?
  14. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  16. Interest rates against an Education Loan in State Bank of India to study BTech? -- [New]
  17. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
31st July 2018, 04:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates in Syndicate Bank Education Loan to study BTech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for Engineering entrance exams for studying BTech course. I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Syndicate Bank for applying an education loan?

Interest rates on Syndicate Bank Education Loan to study BTech are given below:

Education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs – 8.65+1.60 = 10.25%

Education loan above Rs 4 Lakhs to up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs – 8.65+1.85 = 10.50%

Education loan above Rs 7 Lakhs – 8.65 +2.85 = 11.50%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?