24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BTech by taking an Education Loan from Vijaya Bank. I don’t know how they calculate the interest rates. So, I just want to know about the calculation of an Education Loan. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates in Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study MBA in IIM?
  2. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan of UCO Bank?
  3. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  4. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  5. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in SBI?
  6. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. Interest rates in SBI Education Loan scheme for MCA course?
  9. Interest rates in OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [New]
  10. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  13. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  16. Interest rate scheme and recovery process of Bank Education Loan for MDS aspirant?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
2nd June 2018, 11:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?

Interest rates of education loan offered by Vijaya Bank are mentioned below :-

--> Upto Rs.4.00 Lakhs :- 1 Year MCLR + 2.15% = 10.65%

--> Above Rs.4.00 Lakhs and upto Rs.7.50 Lakhs :- 1 Year MCLR + 2.15% = 10.65%

--> Above Rs.7.50 lakhs :- 1 Year MCLR + 2.00% = 10.50%

--> For Students admitted to Top Rated Institutions :- 1 Year MCLR + 0.95% = 9.45%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?