22nd February 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Last date of scholarship submission for 1st year engineering student?

I did not know what the exact date of submission of scholarship so please tell me the last date of submission of scholarships for 1st year engineering? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

19th December 2017, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of scholarship submission for 1st year engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did not know what the exact date of submission of scholarship so please tell me the last date of submission of scholarships for 1st year engineering? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Actually, the last date for submission of scholarships for 1st year engineering student differs from one scholarship to another. First year engineering students are eligible to apply for various scholarships. Many scholarships are offered to the students on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 and family income. Students can find the last date on the scholarship’s website. Some of the scholarships available for the 1st year engineering student are given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?