2nd April 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for a candidate with 72.31% in B.E. 1st year?

Sir,
I am a student of Engineering college (B.E.) studying in 2nd year in Mumbai. I have got 72.31% aggregate in my 1st year. Please help me with the details of scholarship that I can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for a candidate with 72.31% in B.E. 1st year? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available for B.Tech 1st year student of Odisha?
  3. List of scholarships available for B.Tech 1st year student of WBUT?
  4. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 86% in 12th and 7.46 CGPA in B.Tech 1st year?
  6. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?
  7. Scholarships available for B.Sc 1st year student of Bundelkhand University? Procedure to apply?
  8. Scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year Open category student who has secured 98% in Intermediate?
  9. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 81.07% in B.Pharmacy?
  10. What all scholarships can I get after scoring 82.2% in 12th and 8.00 in 1st year aggregate? I am doing B.E IT in II year
  11. How to get MBBS 1st year scholarship?
  12. Any scholarships for B.Tech first year students? How may I get the details?
  13. How can I get scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th CBSE being a B.Tech 3rd semester student?
  14. When would be the scholarship exam conducted? How to apply for the scholarship exam?
  15. Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 9.6CGPA in 10th and 84.8% in 12th?
  16. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  17. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  18. Scholarship to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
21st June 2016, 03:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for a candidate with 72.31% in B.E. 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of Engineering college (B.E.) studying in 2nd year in Mumbai. I have got 72.31% aggregate in my 1st year. Please help me with the details of scholarship that I can apply for?

The aspirant can apply for the following scholarships for studying B.E;

Indian Oil Scholarship
LIC Scholarship
G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
ONGC Scholarships
BPCL Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?