26th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

List of banks offering an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in UK?

Hi, I am planning to study MS in UK. My Question is about an education loan for studying MS. I have heard that banks will fund upto Rs. 20 Lacs for Abroad studies. But I came to know that the total expenses including everything will be cost upto Rs. 30 Lacs. So, which banks can avail an education loan of such a huge amount?

29th September 2019, 01:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks offering an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am planning to study MS in UK. My Question is about an education loan for studying MS. I have heard that banks will fund upto Rs. 20 Lacs for Abroad studies. But I came to know that the total expenses including everything will be cost upto Rs. 30 Lacs. So, which banks can avail an education loan of such a huge amount?

List of banks offering an education loan of Rs 30 Lakhs to study MS in abroad is given below:

State Bank of India (Global Ed-Vantage) - Official Website

Allahabad Bank – Official Website

Axis Bank - Official Website

Indian Overseas Bank - Official Website
29th September 2019, 04:24 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of banks offering an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in UK?

List of some of the banks offering an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in UK is mentioned below:-
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
State Bank of India
Canara Bank
Axis Bank
Punjab National Bank
Allahabad Bank
HDFC Bank
HSBC Bank
30th September 2019, 02:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of banks offering an education loan of Rs. 30 Lakh to study MS in UK are as follows:-
State Bank of India
HDFC Bank
IDBI Bank
Credila
ICICI Bank
DCB Bank
30th September 2019, 08:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

List of banks offering an education loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in UK are as mentioned below:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
Credila
ICICI Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?