14th January 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Will any bank provide educational loan for doing CMA foundation course?

I am pursuing CMA foundation any bank will give me loan of 5 lakhs rs,with or without securities,what are the certificates submitted to the bank? Can you please provide me the needed steps which I have to follow to get the educational loan?

Thanks!

16th January 2016, 12:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will any bank provide educational loan for doing CMA foundation course?

Yes, there are many banks which can offer education loan for doing CMA foundation course. There will be no securities required for education loan of 5 lakhs. However, income tax certificate and house tax certificates needs to be submitted. The list of banks is attached below for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 483 views)
8th February 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will any bank provide educational loan for doing CMA foundation course?

I'm 32 years old and working as a medical representative and I want to do CMA course, am I eligible for educational loan of 5 lakhs.
1st April 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm writing 12. If i get loan from any bank for CMA intermediate course and final. Which are bank given this loan
8th June 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Will any bank provide education loan for doing CMA intermediate course? If yes which banks?
15th November 2020, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Will any bank provide educational loan for doing CMA intermediate course?
1st February 2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i requested for education for cma intermediate. but bank refused due to that there nothing then 20,000 rs for registration . is it
right. if it is possible
how can i get loan on cma ? please suggest
12th July 2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How much amout will provide for indian cma inter
25th January 2022, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Will any bank provide education loan for doing cma final course
30th May 2022, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

will any bank provide educational loan on CMA Intermediate course ?
5th June 2022, 12:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes most of the banks provide education loan to desirous students who want to study further but due to lack of finance they fail to do so.

For getting an education loan, it's important to have secured admission in any of the professional course.
The admission must have been secured in a reputed college.

Thus one can apply for loan.
For upto 4 lacs there is no collateral security and third party gurantee required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?