19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

List of banks providing education loan in West Bengal for BBA

Please tell me which banks are giving education loan in West Bengal for BBA purpose? give me the details of eligibility criteria to get this loan? What are the interest rate for this purpose? Can you please give me the complete details on the same soon? Thank you!

23rd June 2017, 04:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of banks providing education loan in West Bengal for BBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me which banks are giving education loan in West Bengal for BBA purpose? give me the details of eligibility criteria to get this loan? What are the interest rate for this purpose? Can you please give me the complete details on the same soon? Thank you!

List of banks providing education loan in West Bengal for BBA course is given below;

State Bank of India - Website Link

Syndicate Bank - Website Link

Central Bank of India - Website Link

Corporation Bank - Website Link

Allahabad Bank - Website Link

Bank of India - Website Link

IDBI Bank - Website Link

Bank of Baroda - Website Link
23rd June 2017, 11:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks providing education loan in West Bengal for BBA

You can contact various banks like SBI, UBI, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, ICICI bank, HDFC bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Maharashtra etc for education loan in West Bengal.

You just need a guarantor and documents related to your admission to support your education loan. Interest rates are mostly same for all banks because it is regulated by RBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?