19th June 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and list of banks providing education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?

Hi, I got 57% in 12th and appeared for NATA, can I get student (education) loan for B.Arch(5 yrs). What is the procedure and which banks provide the loans, please give me reply as early as possible? I need to apply for the loan soon to do the course. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  4. List of banks providing education loan
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  7. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  9. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  11. Scope of Biotechnologiest in India? List of best colleges in Tamil Nadu and Banks providing Education Loan for them?
  12. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  15. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  16. Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
20th June 2017, 12:47 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and list of banks providing education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?

Every private as well as public bank will provide an education loan to pursue B. Arch from a recognized university/institute/college. The borrower needs to visit the official website of the bank after that you need to click on the tab "personal loan", then after the sub tab will open you have to click on "education loan" after that you will be able to fill up the application form, the after you have to upload the required documents by the bank or else you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and have to meet the branch manager to understand the terms and condition of the loan scheme and bank.
Required documents:
ID proof (Voter ID card, passport, Adhaar card, Pan card, etc.)
Address proof (electricity bill, mobile/landline bill, etc.)
Educational documents.
Admission proof (Admission letter, fee receipt, cost of study, etc.)
Last two years income tax return duly signed by the chartered accountant (if IT payee).
Last 6 months of bank statements of the borrower, co-borrower, guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?