11th September 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

List of Central Government scholarship available for 12th pass student? Details regarding the scholarships?

I have got 92.5 percentage in 2nd PUC and looking for Central Government Scholarships schemes available for me. Send me list and details regarding the scholarships?

10th April 2018, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Central Government scholarship available for 12th pass student? Details regarding the scholarships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 92.5 percentage in 2nd PUC and looking for Central Government Scholarships schemes available for me. Send me list and details regarding the scholarships?

Central Government Scholarships available for the 12th passed students are given below:

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students - Official Website

Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir - Official Website

Inspire Scholarship - Official Website

Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students - Official Website

Post Matric Scholarship for Minority Students - Official Website

Students can apply online for the above mentioned scholarships. Students can find the eligibility and other requirements in the scholarship website link itself. Students have to submit the scanned copies of aadhar card, admission proof, income proof of parents, photographs, mark sheets, age proof, bank passbook with name and account number for getting scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?