20th October 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibilities of getting scholarship after completion of 12th MP board with 71% marks?

With due respect,
i m priya jain , recently passed out student of 12th mp board scoring 71% in PCM. i would like know that can i get scholarship for having my branch as computer science. Who can give me the answer on this? Awaiting to get the response.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?
  3. What are the possibilities to join ISRO after completion of 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have scored 83.3% marks in 12th standard?
  5. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  7. Is there any possibility for getting scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship after completion of 12th from MP board with 86% marks in commerce stream?
  9. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I have scored 92% marks in 12th Gujarat board?
  10. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?
  11. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  12. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  13. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing B.Tech course if I have scored 75% marks in 12th from UP board?
  16. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  17. What are the possibilities of getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure for applying scholarship in CBSE board after completion of 12th with 86% marks?
20th October 2016, 02:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibilities of getting scholarship after completion of 12th MP board with 71% marks?

List of scholarships you can apply for :

Central sector scheme scholarship for class 12 passed students of Science, Commerce and Arts subjects

Inspire Scholarship for class 12 board performers, performance in JEE mains, advanced, NEET, KVPY etc.

Indian Oil academic scholarship for class 10th, 12th passed students

AICTE scholarship scheme to girl child
20th October 2016, 03:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibilities of getting scholarship after completion of 12th MP board with 71% marks?

List of Scholarships after completion of 12th MP board with 71% marks:-

G.P Birla Educational Scholarship

AICTE -Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship for class 10, 12th passed students.

Inspire Scholarship for class 12th board performers, performance in JEE mains advance, NEET, KVPY, NTSE, IMO etc competitive examination.

Central School Scheme Scholarship for class 12 passed students of Science, Commerce and Arts subject.
20th October 2016, 08:47 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge you are not eligible for any government scholarship after passing 12th with 71% marks. As minimum qualification for getting scholarship is 80% marks in qualifying exam. But you can apply for some of these scholarships:
1. Central Sector Scheme Scholarship
2. Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
3. FAEA Scholarship
4. RD Sethna Loan Scholarship
5. TGELF Khemka Domestic Scholarship
6. Hamdard educational
7. JM Sethia Merit Scholarship

I hope that this information will help you. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?