3rd November 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Where to get the details of Government offered scholarships for studies?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing now B.Tech first year, how can i get scholarships? please send me full details of scholarships? Where to get the details of Government offered scholarships for studies? Can you please guide me with the complete information which is required for me to move forward in applying for the scholarship?

3rd November 2015, 11:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the details of Government offered scholarships for studies?

Scholarships are offered for all eligible and meritorious candidates and who are economically backward and wish to pursue higher education.

As you are in B.Tech first year, you can avail various scholarships if you have passed class 12 examination with 80% and above marks.

To avail any scholarship the candidates parental income should not exceed Rs.2 lacs per annum.

One can get all the details of the scholarship which is offering by the government of India at https://www.scholarships.gov.in/

Check the eligibility criteria for the respective scholarships and apply online according to the given instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?