10th August 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

List of courses applicable for Bank Education Loan?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that for which courses I can apply for Bank Education Loan? Please answer to my question as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  3. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  4. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  5. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  8. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  9. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  11. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  16. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  17. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  18. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
31st August 2015, 11:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of courses applicable for Bank Education Loan?

Educational Loan is provided for students Secured admission in Regular full time Degree or Diploma...

As you want to know about the list of courses in which the bank provides educational loan.. If a student get admission in one of the below then he/ she will definitely get the educational loan..
•Management
• Engineering
• Medicine
• Law & other professional courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?