25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in a Private College?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have completed my Intermediate. I am getting admission in B.Tech course now but in a Private College. Please tell me about the Education Loan scheme for me. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
27th August 2015, 08:51 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in a Private College?

Yes, definitely you can take educational loan from any bank.. Actually educational loan is provided at UG, PG or for higher studies..

Following are the documents required:
--Admission letter which you got from the college at the time of admission
--address and identity proof
--10th and 12th mark sheet photocopy
--2 or 3 colour photo

Following are the procedure you have to follow:
--visit to nearest bank branch from which you want to take the loan (try to take educational loan from SBI.. As its interest rate is low)..
--fill the form and submit it with the relevant documents..
--after validating the details from the bank official your loan will be sanctioned within 10 days..
28th August 2015, 02:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can get education loan for pursuing bachelor of technology from private engineering college but your college must be approved from All India council for Technical Education. You can apply for education loan in multiple banks on the official education loan portal of India launched by Government of India recently.

You just need to fill a single form for education loan on this website and from where you can know how much education loan you will get in what duration. Here is the link for education loan portal of India https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.

You must have the following documents for applying for loan:

1. Loan letter issued by your college containing the fee structure.

2. AICTE approval letter of your college.

3. Income certificate of your parents.

4. Your marksheets and result of exams.
28th August 2015, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely take education loan to pursue your B.Tech course in a private college provided it is well recognized by competent authorities. You need to approach any bank near your residence for education loan. You need to discuss the education loan details with the branch manager of the concerned bank. Make sure you take the prospectus of the concerned college along with you. Get to know all the terms and conditions, if satisfied, proceed as per bank's instructions to get your education loan request sanctioned. You can take education loan up to 10 lakhs for study in India and 20 lakhs for study in abroad.
31st August 2015, 11:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can apply for a Bank Educational Loan if you are taking admission for the course of B.Tech in a Private College.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?