18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

List of Public Sector Banks offering an Education Loan without checking academic records?

Hello Friends,
Can anyone of you please tell me the names of Public Sector Banks that don't go for academic records for sanction an Education Loan? Please let me know about such Banks. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  2. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  3. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  4. Interest rates of Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Recovery process of Loan amount?
  5. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCA in Jalandhar?
  7. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?
  15. Difference between Education Loan Schemes of Public Banks, Private Banks and Financial Institutes? Which is better among them?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  17. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rates to study BDS?
21st April 2016, 02:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Public Sector Banks offering an Education Loan without checking academic records?

All the Public Sector Banks will ask for the Class 10 and 12 Board Certificate as documents if you go and apply for an Educational Loan.
You will have to provide these documents as well as the IT Return for the Last Financial Year of your guarantor.
You must also show the Letter of Admission to the get the Educational Loan sanctioned.
SBI, Union Bank, Corporation Bank, PNB, IOB, Bank of India are the banks which do not look at the percentage obtained in academics while providing the Loan.
21st April 2016, 03:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Public Sector Banks offering an Education Loan without checking academic records?

There are no such banks where the academic records are not verified for sanctioning an education loan.

All nationalized banks offer education loan if they meet the minimum eligibility criteria which are as follows:

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate must have secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course in a recognized college.

All banks generally check the candidates academic performance before sanctioning the education loan. The bank has the right to stop the education loan amount if the candidates academic performance is not satisfactory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?