18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my 12th and I want to study BBA. It cost Rs. 1.5 Lacs. Kindly let me know how can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs? What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  4. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 1.25 Lacs to study BBA(H) in India?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  16. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  17. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  18. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
21st April 2016, 02:38 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA?

You need to go the nearest Branch of the Bank where you want to apply for the Educational Loan.
You will then need to provide the letter of admission to the College as a document.
Since you your Loan amount is less than Rs 4 Lacs you will not have to provide something as a mortgage.
You will need to provide the IT Return of the highest earning family member.
Once the Bank is satisfied with all your documents your Loan will be sanctioned.
This is the procedure to be followed in your case.
21st April 2016, 03:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA?

To avail an education loan, the candidate has to meet the banks respective criteria.

After meeting the criteria, fill the application form and submit it back by attaching the necessary documents such as Mark sheet, Admission letter, address and ID proof, Bank statement etc. The candidate has to provide collateral security or a third person guarantee to avail education loan.

Upon verification of all the documents, the banks will sanction the education loan to pursue your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?