6th June 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme of Punjab National Bank for my son’s education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

7th June 2018, 09:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Details of moratorium period under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme are mentioned below :-

--> For courses of duration upto one year :- 6 months from the completion of the course.

--> For courses of duration above one year :- 12 months from the completion of the course.
9th June 2018, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am going to apply for PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme of Punjab National Bank for my son’s education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

Moratorium or Repayment Holiday under PNB Kaushal Education Loan scheme is as follows:

For course duration of up to 1 year – 6 months from the completion of the course

For course duration of above 1 year – 12 months from the completion of the course

Students can get up to a maximum of Rs 1,50,000 under PNB Kaushal Education loan scheme. The PNB Kaushal education loan is offered to students for pursuing skill development courses. Students can find the details in the PNB Kaushal Education Loan website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?