29th May 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in SBI Education Loan scheme?

Respected Sir, I want to take loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for my BTech course from State Bank of India. I want to know the mode of repayment in details so that I can calculate my EMI. Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  2. Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  4. Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  5. Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Repayment mode under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  7. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  8. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  9. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  10. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  12. Which bank will sanction Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in USA? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  13. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  14. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  15. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  16. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  17. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2023, 01:28 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in SBI Education Loan scheme?

The repayment mode for SBI Education Loan can be as follows:
  • EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) through ECS (Electronic Clearance Service) or SI (Standing Instruction) from your SBI account. You can set this up while applying for the loan or later on after the loan disbursement.
  • Repayment through post-dated cheques.
  • Online payments through SBI Net Banking or Mobile Banking.

You can choose any of the above modes as per your convenience for the repayment of your education loan of Rs. 6 Lacs.

To calculate your EMI, you can use online EMI calculators available on the SBI website or any other financial websites. The EMI amount will depend on the loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?