24th June 2016, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?

Dear Sir,
If I take an Education Loan of Rs. 8.75 Lacs from Indian Overseas Bank, then what will be my monthly EMI which I have to pay with interest? And how many months of EMI will be available in this Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  2. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  3. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  4. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  8. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  9. How much interest will be charged against loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad? How to pay an EMI?
  10. How much amount has to be paid as a late fine of EMI under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?
  11. Is there any penalty on failing to pay EMI on time under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme? How much penalty has to be paid? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether tax is included in EMI under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme? How much tax is included? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibilities to take an education loan against car whose EMI is not fully paid?
  14. How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?
  16. Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself? -- [New]
  17. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  18. How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?
26th June 2016, 12:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?

The monthly EMI during repayment of education loan depends on the repayment period which you choose for repayment of your education loan. You should do the calculation as per below.

Take the entire loan balance outstanding currently as principal.
- Calculate the interest as - Principal*Rate*Time/100
- Then calculate the amount as Principal + Interest
- Now divide the amount by total number of months
- Your EMI will be the above calculated amount.

The highest repayment period is 7 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?