28th June 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I want to take an Education Loan from State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for my further studies. It costs Rs. 8.7 Lacs to study MBA. I would like to know that how much EMI I will have to pay of Rs. 8.7 Lacs to this Bank and till how many month?

Related Questions:
  1. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  2. How much interest will be charged against loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad? How to pay an EMI?
  3. Is there any penalty on failing to pay EMI on time under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme? How much penalty has to be paid? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  5. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh? -- [New]
  6. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  8. Should I have to pay penalty after failing to pay Education Loan EMI on time?
  9. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  10. Whether tax is included in EMI under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme? How much tax is included? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  12. How to increase EMI tenure of Education Loan repayment?
  13. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much amount has to be paid as a late fine of EMI under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?
  15. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  16. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?
29th June 2016, 11:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?

The amount of EMI depend on the tenure of repayment which you choose. The longer the repayment tenure the lesser is the EMI. It also depends on the interest prevailing at the time when you start repayment. The maximum repayment tenure is 7 years. You can calculate your EMI using below method.

- Let P- loan amount, R- rate of interest, T-Time in years, I - Interest.

- Amount to repay = P + I

I = P * R * T / 100

- Then divide the amount by total number of months of repayment period. It will be your EMI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?