20th July 2016, 06:51 PM
Ganesh singh 93

Whether B.E. candidates under SNQ quota are ineligible to get scholarship?

Sir,
I belongs under VTU Board and got seat in Engineering college through SNQ quota. I have also got scholarship during my 1st year of B.E. but they are not giving my scholarship amount yet. Is there any rule that SNQ quota students should not receive scholarship or ineligible for getting scholarship?

30th August 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether B.E. candidates under SNQ quota are ineligible to get scholarship?

I am a student with snq quota so can I change the college from one college to other under vtu.??
8th July 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether B.E. candidates under SNQ quota are ineligible to get scholarship?

Sir I got seat under SNQ quota in second round if it is any possible to change of college... to 3 semester.... If it is any possibility please inform me.... In case any possible that.. I can change my college by joining under management seat.. Please inform me this is my humble request...
3rd August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I belongs to cet government quota & my friend same name he belongs to snq quota. My scholarship was rejected due to same name can I change the mistake
9th September 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing BE I got seat under snq quota..I got my scholarship in the first year of BE ..but now my college people are telling that snq students are not eligible to apply for scholarship whereas in some colleges they are giving scholarship to snq students as well..is that true please give the correct information about it
19th February 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm from snq quota I had received my scholarship since from first year now I'm in 3rd year Even know also I got my scholarship, but the thing is now they are asking me refund all the money of this year and even last two year money also, is there any rule like that please do reply I'm not in the position to refund the money
19th February 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I've applied epass scholarship from academic year2016-17 and im doing my engineering under snq quota,now the college is asking for refund of money which was sanctioned earlier. Is that true? if so why did they even sanctioned money for us? please reply sir
24th May 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have got be seat under snq quota,my college has deducted my scholarship amount. Is it correct and legal?
4th August 2018, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

How much scholarship money to get snq eligebel students in first year
29th August 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir is there any rule that snq students is not eligible to get scholarship after 1st year.In our college they are telling that we have sent the money back..So can you help us with this??
17th January 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether students under SNQ quota are eligible to again write KCET exam after Complishion of 1year?
22nd March 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam a student of snq quota i didnt got any scholorship i dont no why ? Even i want to change my college if any possibilites to change please inform me sir.Its my humble request
10th April 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir am pursuing my BE under snq kota, I have applied for epass scholarship I got an scholarship amount of 4k. But rest all are getting 19k sanctioned why so ?why we are not eligible for that amount, scholarship amount is required for us.when we are in 1st semester they sanctioned 19k but soon after coming year they reduced it to 4k, sir/madam.
22nd May 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for snq quota for engineering and caste category 1 and have income certificate 36000/- annum eligibility or not..
Balaji k
Bangalore
22nd May 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for snq quota for engineering and caste category 1 and have income certificate 36000/- annum eligibility or not..
Balaji k
Bangalore
6th October 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing engineering under snq quota, govt sanctioned scholarship of Rs. 19000 but in our college they are giving 4000 and telling remaining amount is sent back to government ,is it true?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?