20th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Ganesh singh 93

Whether B.E. candidates under SNQ quota are ineligible to get scholarship?

Sir,
I belongs under VTU Board and got seat in Engineering college through SNQ quota. I have also got scholarship during my 1st year of B.E. but they are not giving my scholarship amount yet. Is there any rule that SNQ quota students should not receive scholarship or ineligible for getting scholarship?

30th August 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether B.E. candidates under SNQ quota are ineligible to get scholarship?

I am a student with snq quota so can I change the college from one college to other under vtu.??

8th July 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether B.E. candidates under SNQ quota are ineligible to get scholarship?

Sir I got seat under SNQ quota in second round if it is any possible to change of college... to 3 semester.... If it is any possibility please inform me.... In case any possible that.. I can change my college by joining under management seat.. Please inform me this is my humble request...

3rd August 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I belongs to cet government quota & my friend same name he belongs to snq quota. My scholarship was rejected due to same name can I change the mistake
10th September 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing BE I got seat under snq quota..I got my scholarship in the first year of BE ..but now my college people are telling that snq students are not eligible to apply for scholarship whereas in some colleges they are giving scholarship to snq students as well..is that true please give the correct information about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?