5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hi, please help me to know about the moratorium period of an education loan in Andhra Bank. Actually I want to apply for an education loan in this bank so that I can study MCA course in Bangalore. Please help me to know about this.

3rd May 2018, 08:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?

The moratorium period under Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme is Course Period plus one year or 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank, you should have secured admission in Diploma/ Degree course in a recognised college/ university.
3rd May 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please help me to know about the moratorium period of an education loan in Andhra Bank. Actually I want to apply for an education loan in this bank so that I can study MCA course in Bangalore. Please help me to know about this.

In Andhra Bank the moratorium period or repayment holiday is the course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier. If the student continues higher studies after completion of the course, the repayment would get shifted 6 months from employment or one year from the completion of the second course. This would be irrespective of whether the student had taken another education loan or top up loan for the second course or not. There are no processing charges for education loans to study in India through Andhra Bank.
29th July 2018, 11:49 AM
Narendra2121

The CSIS is an attempt by the Government of India to help students from the economically weaker sections of the society, by providing full subsidy on interest during the moratorium period (ideally, course duration plus one year/six months after getting job, whichever comes first).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?