2nd June 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How much interest is chared during moratorium period of Bank of Baroda Education Loan?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am trying to apply an education loan in Bank of Baroda for my MTech course. I want to know that for applying an education loan what interest charges during the moratorium period? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Dena Bank Education Loan?
  2. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Indian Bank Education Loan?
  3. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan?
  4. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  5. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan?
  6. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  7. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Central Bank of India Education Loan?
  8. Details of Moratorium Period under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much interest charges during moratorium period of Karnataka Bank Education Loan?
  10. How much interest charges during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  11. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  12. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  13. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  14. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  15. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  17. Moratorium period under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Moratorium period and interest rates under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) course?
1st August 2018, 06:44 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: How much interest is chared during moratorium period of Bank of Baroda Education Loan?

interest rate chared during moratorium period of Bank of Baroda Education Loan is mentioned below:

Simple interest will be charged through the moratorium period with monthly rests. If loan amount exceeds Rs.2 lakhs, penal interest at the rate of 2% applies on the overdue amount
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?