7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?

I want to apply an Education Loan from Bank Of Maharashtra. I want to do MBA and for this I need an Education Loan. But I don't know about its moratorium period. Can you tell me about its moratorium period?

Related Questions:
  1. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  3. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  5. Moratorium period and expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of Indian Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  7. Moratorium period and interest rates under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) course?
  8. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  9. How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?
  10. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  11. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  12. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  13. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  14. Moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh from Vijaya Bank? -- [New]
  15. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  16. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
8th October 2016, 04:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?

The moratorium period for education loan from Bank of Maharashtra is 1 year from the year of passing or 6 months after getting a job whichever is earlier. The repayment period for loan upto 7.5 lakhs is 10 years while that of loan above 7.5 lakhs is 15 years. You can also start repayment at the commencement of your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?