15th May 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

From where we can get the education scholarship?

From where we can get the education scholarship? Does state or central government provides it? Who are eligible for getting it in India? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? I just wanted to know the information on getting the scholarship?

Thanks!

15th May 2015, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where we can get the education scholarship?

Generally, the State Governments provides education scholarships for students who belong to weaker sections of society to continue their higher studies. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you need to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above eligibility criteria, you can apply for education scholarship by visiting your respective state official epass website, if all the details submitted by you are verified by District officer and found correct, then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?