15th May 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Online preparation test for national education and scholarship exam?

Respected sir,
i will give "national education and scholarship test-junior" exam this sunday i want to do revision by practising this exam online. Sir this is organised by "semci india".
Hence sir i want the link on which i can do practice for my this exam of national education and scholarship test-junior. Sir i will be very thankfull if you send me the link for preparation?

4th April 2023, 06:20 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Online preparation test for national education and scholarship exam?

I understand you are looking for online practice resources to prepare for the National Education and Scholarship Test-Junior conducted by SEMCI India. Here are some suggestions to help you:

Official website: The official website of SEMCI India is semciindia.org. They may provide some sample papers or mock tests on the site for practice. Check if there are any " sample papers" or " mock test series" listed under the exam page. Attempt those to familiarize with the format and level of questions.

Similar exam mock tests: Since there are no specific mock tests for NET-Junior, you can take help of mock tests for similar national level exams like NSO, NSTSE, etc. Websites like examrace, guideinate, studyiq offer free mock tests for such exams which may cover same typologies of questions. Practice those to build up your speed and accuracy.

Question bank: Websites like examinedge, pratibimb, stepone exam provide large question banks for many school level national exams. Browse through the question bank for relevant chapters and topic wise questions. attempting them aids revision along with impromptu practice.

Online quizzing platforms: Platforms like quizlet, proprofs, classroom, kahoot offer the facility to create digital flashcards, concept tests and short quizzes for various school subjects. You can make use of them create practice quizzes for your target exam with questions from NCERT books, reference books or study material.

YouTube crash courses: For some quick last minute tips or short notes, check relevant YouTube channels or courses. They may have links to additional useful resources or worksheets as described in the crash course. But don't replace practice tests with just YouTube studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?