15th May 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get any scholarship to continue my studies in Maharashtra state if I have the interest to do?

I just held education for class 10th in 2009 from up board now after 5 year can i get further education in Maharashtra state as i heard that there is no age limit for education actually i didn't get education for my bad financial situation but now i am very eager for education somehow please guide me? Is there any scholarship available to continue my education now?

Related Questions:
  1. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  2. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  3. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  4. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  6. Procedure to get State Scholarship being a 11th standard student of Maharashtra Board?
  7. Scholarship available to study further if secured 89.44% in 10th?
  8. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  9. Can I get scholarship for high studies after securing 92% in AP state board
  10. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have scored 83% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  12. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  13. How can I get scholarship in 2nd year of Diploma to continue my studies?
  14. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  15. When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  17. How can I apply for scholarship to do higher studies in Maharashtra if secured 75% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?
  18. How and when I can apply for study scholarship?
30th December 2019, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get any scholarship to continue my studies in Maharashtra state if I have the interest to do?

Sr i am a lower middle class boy of up this year i will complete my 12 standard ...i want to continue further with B.sc in marine ..because i love merchant navy but due to poor family condition i can't do this through my family support so can i get scholarship for this purpose if ...please tell how??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?