21st March 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan to study MCA in Sikkim Manipal University?

Respected Sir,
Can I get an Education Loan for studying MCA in Sikkim Manipal University? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University
  3. Is Sikkim Manipal good Choice For BCA & MCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do M.Tech after doing MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through distance education?
  5. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Science for M.Sc(CS) candidate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. Is a student of MCA from IGNOU or Sikkim Manipal unversity(Distant Education) eligible for Ph.D? Can such candidates teach in Academics?
  8. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  9. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  10. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  11. Can I appear in UGC NET having 54.47% in MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Is it possible to study B.Ed. through correspondence mode under Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
  14. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  15. How to study M.Phil through distance?
  16. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  17. Admission procedure to study MCA in WBUT for BCA graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. How may I get details about Nearest study center from Kolkata for M.Phil-Ph.D through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University after completing MBA in O.M?
24th March 2016, 08:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan to study MCA in Sikkim Manipal University?

Sikkim Manipal is a well recognised institute which offers good exposure facilities. Moreover, MCA has good job scope. Hence you can get education loan easily once you comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and follow the instructions of the bank to complete all the norms of the education loan. Make sure you take the prospectus of Sikkim Manipal University along with you while approaching bank for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?