3rd December 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting scholarship for MS in communication engineering with 55%?

I completed engineering with 55% aggregate. Is this possible to get scholarship for MS in communication engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. Is there any possibility to start research in abroad and can I get any scholarship for that?
  5. Will I get study scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th standard?
  6. Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap?
  7. Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?
  8. How can one get scholarship at Harvard University?
  9. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  10. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86.6% in 12th?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the possibility to earn above Rs. 25000 as a fresher?
  14. Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  17. Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?
  18. Names of the institutes which provide scholarship for engineering students?
4th December 2015, 05:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting scholarship for MS in communication engineering with 55%?

To get scholarship for pursuing MS course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. If you are interested to pursue MS course in Abroad Universities then, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. You must have to score good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and at least 70% aggregate marks in your B.Tech course to get scholarship for pursuing MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?