1st December 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship in Bihar being a engineering 2nd semester student?

How can I apply for scholarship in Bihar? I am student of engineering second semester. Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  2. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  4. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(ME) 2nd semester student?
  5. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 9.85 CGPA in 1st semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Can I apply for more than 1 scholarship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd semester?
  7. What should I do after passing B.Com to get MHRD scholarship?
  8. When will be the second semester exams of Bihar polytechnic be held?
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year engineering? I am a student of diploma in Bihar
  10. Internship for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student in Barauni Refinery?
  11. List of all scholarship exams happening in Bihar?
  12. How much amount I will get in Bihar State Scholarship being a B.Tech candidate?
  13. Am I eligible for getting scholarship in B.Tech if I have scored 87% marks in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  16. How can I get sufficient scholarship for 6th semester tuition fee in diploma engineering course?
  17. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  18. What are the details which we need to follow for getting the scholarship while doing 2nd year engineering?
4th December 2015, 11:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship in Bihar being a engineering 2nd semester student?

To avail scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should have secured admission in B.Tech course through entrance examination counselling.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship through online by visiting bihar epass official website, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct by District Officer then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?