26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for a candidate whose brother is an NRI?

Hello,
I am NRI, staying in Abu Dhabi. I need an Education Loan for my brother who want to do MS in Abroad. Please tell me can he apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  2. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  3. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  5. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  9. Formalities to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  12. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  13. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MS in Public University through GRE in Abroad?
  15. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
18th September 2015, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for a candidate whose brother is an NRI?

Yes, definitely he can apply for an Education loan to study MS in Abroad. To get Education loan of more than Rs.7.5 lakhs, you need to provide Collateral Security to bank in the form of assets like Land, House, etc. After submitting Collateral Security and submitting required documents to bank, you can get education loan amount for pursuing MS course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?