14th September 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BLIS through distance mode? Is scholarship provided for doing so?

I have completed B.C.A. in distance education at Madras University. I wants to do BLIS in distance education. Can i get scholarship for this course?

30th October 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BLIS through distance mode? Is scholarship provided for doing so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.C.A. in distance education at Madras University. I wants to do BLIS in distance education. Can i get scholarship for this course?

Yes, it is possible to do Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) through distance mode in various universities. Eligibility to study the BLIS course is a Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from a recognized university. Duration of the course is one year. The course is available in the universities like

IGNOU - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

Nalanda Open University - Official Website

In general, scholarships are offered to students who are studying in regular (full time) mode only. It is very difficult to find any scholarships for the distance learning courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?