19th June 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get education loan for one semester to do it abroad?

I want to take study loan for degree course for one semester. To study in abroad is that possible that i get loan for one semester? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me on this soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  3. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  5. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  6. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  7. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  8. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  9. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  10. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  11. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  12. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  15. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?
  17. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  18. How can I get an Education Loan to study MS(Environmental Sciences) in Abroad?
20th June 2017, 12:56 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan for one semester to do it abroad?

Yes, you can take an education loan, a maximum of Rs. 20 Lac to study abroad to pursue the degree course, all you need to submit the required documents by the bank after applying for an education loan. You need to visit the official website of the bank and have to click on the tab education loan which you will get under the tab "personal loan", then you will be able to fill up the application form.
Required documents:
Admission proof (Admission letter, fee receipt, etc.)
ID proof (voter ID, passport, Pan card, etc.)
Address proof (electricity bill, mobile bill, etc.)
Educational documents.
Income tax return of last two years (if IT payee).
Last 6 months bank statements of the applicant, co-borrower, guarantor, etc.
20th June 2017, 04:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan for one semester to do it abroad?

No, it is not possible to get an education loan just for pursuing one semester in Abroad. Education loan will be offered to complete course and you can't take education loan for one or two semesters. You should have secured admission in a recognised course in a recognised college/ university for pursuing your higher studies to get an education loan. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the bank and submitting the relevant documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?