28th July 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing Civil Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am lingamurthy from eachalahalli kushavara (post) belur (tq) hassan (dist) i am studying in bmsit collage in 3rd semister civil engg i want scholarship for continue my study because i am very poor. Can someone please help me with the information which is required?

28th July 2015, 12:11 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing Civil Engineering?

Yes, it is possible for you to get the scholarship for doing Civil Engineering.

You can apply for following scholarships :
  • ISRO scholarship program
  • Hindustan Petroleum Ltd.
  • Bharat Petroleum Ltd.
  • Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Scholarship Scheme

Candidate must have attendance more than 75% and minimum 60% marks in all semester to apply for these scholarships.
1st August 2015, 12:54 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing Civil Engineering?

Yes, It is possible for you to get scholarship for doing civil engineer.Indian government provides scholarship for higher education .every year government provides scholarship of poor students.
1st August 2015, 04:08 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing Civil Engineering?

Yes, It is possible for you to get scholarship for doing civil engineer.Indian government provides scholarship for higher education .every year government provides scholarship of poor students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?