20th July 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship if I am doing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering?

Am I eligible to get scholarship if I am doing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering? Can someone please let me know if am eligible to apply for the educational scholarship or not? It will be really good if you can let me know about the procedure which I need to follow up as well!

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  2. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 85% till 2nd year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  3. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  5. Scholarship to study B.Tech for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Industrial Training for Civil Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  9. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  11. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  14. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  16. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  17. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  18. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]

20th July 2015, 11:59 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship if I am doing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for get scholarship if you are perusing diploma 2 year. For that you have to fill scholarship form online then Send hard copy to district scholarship department.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?