17th July 2013, 09:16 AM
Rajitha Krishna

How to join B.Tech civil engineering after completing 12th with 97.4%

I have comleted my Plus Two with 97.4%..And I have joined for B Tech civil engineering..Can I get any Scholarship?

1st July 2015, 12:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Tech civil engineering after completing 12th with 97.4%

Yes, you can apply for the state Scholarship which is offered to candidates of all category if the annual income is below as per the state government rules and regulations.

About 70% of the tuition fee of engineering is funded by the State government for the professional courses in India.

As you have scored 94.7%, you can also apply for the Central Board of Secondary Education scholarship scheme which is applicable to candidates who pursue professional degree like engineering or medical.

For more details about the CBSE scholarship, visit www.cbse.nic.in.

If you are ward of defense person, you can get scholarship from state and central government.

You can get only one scholarship at a time during the academic session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?