31st August 2011, 05:16 PM
ishu6189

How to get admission in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech? What is the average tuition fee?

i am b-tech final year student. how can i get admission in merine engineering . is there any exam for admission ? what are the average tuition[college] fee

Related Questions:
  1. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  4. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  7. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  9. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  11. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  12. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. Can I start my career in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 65%?
  16. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  17. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Is there any fee concession for marine engineering after passing 12th with 95%
10th December 2011, 03:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech? What is the average tuition fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishu6189 View Post
i am b-tech final year student. how can i get admission in merine engineering . is there any exam for admission ? what are the average tuition[college] fee
Hello friend,
Since you are pursuing your B.tech,you are eligible for marine engineering course.For marine engineering course one should have passed +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
To qualify, you have to go through the Joint Entrance Exam which is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology.
The minimum age limit for this course is 20 years (25 years for SC/ST Category)
One of the best institute through which you can pursue this course is Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI)
Average fee for this particular course will cost you around 4,000 quarterly including mess charge, medical and sports charge,computer charge etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?