25th February 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?

Hey friends, kindly tell me about the documents required for taking education loan in Bandhan Bank? I am planning to apply for Education Loan for my B.Tech program. But I don’t know about the documents required to submit. Please help me out in this issue.

3rd March 2018, 06:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?

Sorry, to say that Bandhan Bank doesn't offer education loan for pursuing B.Tech course. It offers only microloans to the maximum amount of Rs. 10000/-. Since, it doesn't offer education loan for pursuing B.Tech course, I suggest you to apply for an education loan in another bank. Documents required to apply for an education loan in any bank are listed below :-

--> Admission Letter
--> Income Proof
--> Identity Proof
--> Residence Proof
--> Passport Size photographs
--> Education Loan Application Form
3rd March 2018, 10:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?

Documents required to apply for education loan in Bandhan Bank :-

Complete Loan Application Form

Documents for Proof of Age

Documents required for applying loan from college / institution

List of ID Proof

Address Proof Document

Photo

Mark Sheets

Proof of Income of Parents or Guardians.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?