5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, I have completed my 12th and preparing for various engineering entrance exams. I want to do BTech but I belongs to very poor family. So, I want to apply an education loan from Dena Bank. Kindly let me know the procedure for applying an education loan in this bank.

7th May 2018, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have completed my 12th and preparing for various engineering entrance exams. I want to do BTech but I belongs to very poor family. So, I want to apply an education loan from Dena Bank. Kindly let me know the procedure for applying an education loan in this bank.

Candidates can apply online through Vidyalakshmi Portal or can contact the branch for applying education loan in Dena Bank for studying BTech course. Candidates should have secured admission to the BTech course in a reputed engineering college for availing education loan in Dena Bank. There is no processing fee for studies in India, but for studies abroad, it is Rs 1000, which is refundable. Dena Bank education loan covers fees payable to college, examination, laboratory, library, purchase of books, equipments, instruments, purchase of computer if needed to complete the course, etc. There is a margin of 5% for education loan of over Rs 4 Lakhs in Dena Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?