28th July 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?

Sir, can you please help me to know about the process for applying an education loan in Bank of Baroda? I am interested to apply an education loan for BTech course. Kindly tell me the process asap.

3rd August 2018, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?

You can contact the nearest bank branch to your residence and apply on an application form provided by the bank. You need to submit the application form with all the required documents.

They will review your application and do some verification, before asking you to do all the formalities. Just make sure you have secured admission at a reputed institution.
5th August 2018, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can you please help me to know about the process for applying an education loan in Bank of Baroda? I am interested to apply an education loan for BTech course. Kindly tell me the process asap.

Students can apply online for the education loan in Bank of Baroda. Students who have obtained admission to Graduation, Post Graduation, Professional and other courses can apply for education loan in Bank of Baroda. Students can get up to Rs 80 lakhs for Medical and Aviation education and maximum Rs 10 Lakhs for other courses in India. Students have to provide margin of 5% for education loan above Rs 4 Lakhs in Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda education loan covers the following expenses: fee payable to college / hostel / Examination / Laboratory / Library, purchase of books / equipment / uniforms, purchase of PC / Laptop, etc. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?