18th August 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme?

Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking to apply in Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

19th August 2018, 02:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme?

You need to download the application form from the official website and send duly filled form with all the required documents to the designated address.

There is no online procedure and you need to fill the form in offline mode and send it. Contact: Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation (SNCF), Delhi, Education Dept., Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation, Mobile No.: 9015533002 Email: [email protected], Website: www.nirankarifoundation.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?