23rd June 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Vidyadhan Scholarship Program? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

27th June 2018, 08:44 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?

Application procedure to apply for Vidhyadhan Scholarship Program 2018 :

Candidates must have a valid email ID in active mode and the email ID should be your personal means you can not use any other's email ID in application form.

Visit at the official website and click on apply now then enter your First Name, Last Name as per last school marksheet and Email ID then create password of at least 8 digit including all Capital, Small letters, Numbers, and Special Character and register for first stage.

Now after creation of password, you need to go to Apply Now and use your email ID and password you have created then an activation link will be sent to your email ID so open your email account and click on that link and you will receive a message that your account is activated.

Now you have to select appropriate scholarship program in the form and proceed ahead by choosing Apply Now to create your application. You can edit your application while this process and finally submit your application.

Now you have to upload your marksheet of class 10th then Income Certificate then your photograph in scanned mode in required size and format and submit your application form finally for the program and take a print of the form.

Keep visiting at the official website of Vidhyadhan Scholarship Program for more updates regarding your application and checking your email as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?